Sunday, October 16, 2005

Time to stop playing! Edit

Have like 157 stuff due next week but I haven't started on anything cause I was too busy playingggggggggggggg.

Momo with Mel and themanwhore (=p) was a mess! I didn't know what happened half the night. Hahahaha. It was the waterfall I think. Anyhoo,

crazychinamancab - one for one are only for housepours (thank god zouk opening next friday!) - mad in washroom with mel - liveband area to drink - waterfall! - i didn't puke! - can't remember can't remember can't remember - apparently we are on nightlife.sg (i look horrible!!!) - drinking again? - guessing game - mel's scissors! - 3.14! - Mad outside the club - camera whoring - i cannot lie on the rugs :/ - we took videos but mel can't remember! haha - dancing - horrible crowd - stoning at central square apartments - supper at lps - laughing too much!



Think only Mel and Chris will know what I'm talking about
^ Think this above photo shows why I said what I said about assets at Momo. =p

anyway, also went out with chrischen to get qihan's belated bday present at marina. we had carl's jr!



It's huge, I finished one side and I was so full already!

And oh I got new make up!!! Yay! Blush from MakeupStore and a Clinique lip gloss! Makeup makes me happy... although they almost never get used cause I'm too lazy to.

Went to Esplanade cause he wanted to look for places to bring his gf. Haha. Saw an elephant clinging on a pole



So cute!

I am not a ninja!!! Chrischen is disgusting. Haha.

Btw Esplanade is so pretty now...

i am supergirl! haha, i went to 9 am class on friday after sleeping for 3 hours, and i managed to pay attention (kind of).

Heehee. i love camp meetings. it's always ends up in a laughing mess of dragons and princess and pigeons and what nots. I love working with Darren and Mel, they have so much ideas. Daryl is a bit stiff. DH is really nice. Flintstones was really funny! I am speaking up a little bit more, I think. Maybe because I find one of the girls a bit annoying. *shrug. Anyway, why isn't he involved in camp this year... :/ haha. Sometimes, even hearing his name is ... I don't know. It reminds me of ... that smile at Sentosa.. at the beach.

Rhyss dragged us to go eat KFC. Haha.

I just finished Fast Food Nation. I'm a little wary of fastfood now. Haha.

Was out with the girls at night.



Obviously me pretending to be busy and show that i'm good in the kitchen as well!



PS and I!

I'm not gonna post photos of me and SL, cause I promised, but msn's fair game ya? Hahahahaha.

Whole truckload of meetings and assignments next week sigh.

Should I go for internship in december or go for a vacay? Tradeoffs... I don't know. I wanna go HongKong to shop but it'll all be winter clothes. Or a beach location? Lala. Don't knowwwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home