Thursday, October 06, 2005

Still can blog somemore!

Promo is sucking the life out of me!!! Help!!!

***

This afternoon, I decided to change my handphone back to the Motorola one I got a couple of months back.

Then Ronnie texted me, I replied, but found I couldn't send the message, as message memory is full.

Full? I've already deleted all my messages from my SIM card...

Turns out, Motorola stored my outgoing messages. All 77 of them. And all of them, I realised, are addressed to one receipient. The same receipient.

Oh no.

Told myself, don't see. Don't open up, just erase, it's easy... you did that a few weeks back... it's easy...

Me, being me, couldn't.

I read each and every one of my outgoing messages. Then I deleted it.

Surprisingly, I had no feelings after reading that. Sure, there are pangs, but on the whole... I was feeling quite neutral.

*shrug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home