Sunday, October 09, 2005

Woah

I know how it feels like. The lurch. The uncomfortable feeling.

Erm, like okay, I'm not surprised but... oh, there is still that weird moment of strangeness. Like you're floating outside your body seeing yourself react. I'm not surprised, really. I think nothing much surprises me anymore. I don't know. I'm not sure how to put it in words. This is not the first time I'm at a loss for words, but it definitely is the first time I'm honestly lost in terms of not knowing what to feel. Genuinely...

This is a new feeling...

What a strange sensation.

But if you don't know what to feel... then why bother to figure out what to feel? Maybe it shows that it doesn't bother you... if it doesn't then why should you feel that you need to react? Or maybe it's a delayed reaction, if so, let it bother you when it comes...


I know... it's very much like... when you tell someone something, then the person goes 'Oh'. And you're surprised why she only said 'Oh', and she says 'I don't really know what else to say'. And you know it's on her mind, but you also know that when something else more important comes along to occupy her mind, what you told her will be forgotten. Something like that.

***


Brewerkz tonight, I hope it's good =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home