Monday, October 10, 2005

Brewerkz!

Was there last night with Lucas, Mike, Yanmei, Kok, Yif, Sandra and Aaron.

They (i.e Brewerkz) have humongous burgers!!!

Much bigger than Carl's Jr (I wanna go there! edit: okay i'm looking at their menu online and i'm starving!!! i wanna gooooooo!!!!!) and ... no seriously it's huge! Words can't describe. You must see...


Freak!!!
See!!!
It's HUGE!

Lucas and Aaron had that (King's Brew) and half of it was left untouched. Heh.

I shared a Full rack of BBQ Ribs with Mike... It looks quite unimpressive here, but that's cause it's 3 stacks of ribs stacked together!


But .. it's just alright... mediocare I guess, maybe I didn't have much appetite after Yanmei told me her horror story regarding ribs. Heh.

I didn't have beer or any kind of alcohol! (Although Brewerks are known for bewing their own beer or something like that) I'm such a good girl... (I hate beer anyway) The drink in the picture is apple juice... serious!

Brewerks! The light thingy on the floor... Quite nice...



And a picture of us girls... I didn't include the picture with the guys, cause I look awful in it! Hee! (Erm, not that this is very nice, but this is nicer than that)



Aaron is a scary driver! Haha... I think we got horned twice! It was quite funny how we travelled around the SMU campus area looking for Pool Junction/Pool Fusion looking for U turns and stuff. Hahaha. And Yifang's bimbo moments are quite funny too. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home