Thursday, October 27, 2005

Stream of nothing

Just realised that the holidays are coming soon. Like really soon!

Hm, I got so much to talk about, but so little to type. Surely it doesn't make sense... Have been blogging a bit more at the other blog I guess.

Okay, let's get my thoughts together.

Hols are coming, I've decided not to do internship (though the one at Bintan Resorts sound really nice, but I think I've enough of SPSS for a while). Think I'm gonna spend my hols bumming, maybe go take driving, go out, shop, do stuff to my room, go to libraries. But I think I'll still be damn bored all the time. Yuck, I hate having nothing to do, but I don't wanna work also since I worked so much during term time.

But argghhhh!! I need money, so I need to do some work as well! But like what! I can't teach for nuts, so there goes tuition. Ack... I am wondering if there are any fun work I can do... I don't know. Like walking dogs or something. Actually walking dogs sound really fun! Can look really nice doing it also, like this!



Yes! Complete with the flowers and random hot guy and absolutely gorgeous dogs. Hahahaha.

***

Anyhoo. Have been listening to James Blunt 'You're Beautiful' on repeat lately. It got me to thinking... won't it be a wonderful song for 'Love Actually'? Especially the Kiera Knightley story? The one where she marries this guy, and the husband's best friend who always seem to really dislike her is actually in love with her.

And during Christmas, he tells her 'Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you -...'



Can you hear James Blunt in the background singing 'I saw your face / In a crowded place / And I don't know what to do / Cause I'll never be with you'

Really, you have to switch on the sound track and watch the movie.

I cried buckets during that scene! I thought it was the most romantic thing ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home