Monday, November 14, 2005

So Melodramatic!

Acckkkk... Korean tv shows are so drama!!! What with all the 'Our love will never die cause it's just began' and the girl dies in the guy's arms on the beach as he asks 'will you wait for me?'.

The romantic side of me goes 'Awwww so sad....' and cries buckets. The pragmatic/cynical side of me goes 'What the heck are they doing at the beach at dawn in the middle of winter?!' And then the romantic side of me goes 'But it's soooo beautiful! Won't you love it if it happens to you?' And then pragmatic side says 'Not if I had to die!'

But seriously. It's beautiful. How nice to have a guy love you so much he'd drag a piano to the same beach you died at and play a song for you?

Okay, I'll stop being sarcastic. I truly thought the closing scene from Stairway to Heaven was heartbreaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home